Anna Nicole Smith, an American model, actress, and television personality, had a net worth of $1 million at the time of her death. Smith became a household name after being named the 1993 Playmate of the Year. She gained further notoriety as a reality TV star and model for brands such as H&M, Lane Bryant, and Guess Jeans.
- Jet Tila’s Diverse Culinary Journey and Financial Success in 2023
- What is Kid Rock’s Net Worth in 2023? Discover the Wealth Behind this Music Icon’s Success!
- What is Shonda Rhimes’ Net Worth: Understanding the Successful TV-Giant’s Fortune
- Spanish-American Celebrity Chef José Andrés Reveals Astonishing Net Worth
- What Happened to Kanye West’s Net Worth After His Adidas Deal Collapse? Find Out the Shocking Impact on His Billionaire Status!
Summary of Anna Nicole Smith’s Net Worth
|Date of Birth||Nov 28, 1967|
|Date of Death||Feb 8, 2007|
|Profession||Stripper, Adult model, Actor, Film Producer, Spokesperson, Screenwriter, Film director, Model|
|Net Worth at Death||$1 Million|
Born Vickie Lynn Hogan on November 28, 1967, in Houston, Texas, Smith has five half-siblings and was raised by her mother and aunt. She dropped out of high school during her sophomore year.
Smith first appeared in Playboy in March 1992 as Vickie Smith, and she was named Playmate of the Year a year later. This led to a contract with Guess Jeans, propelling her into the international spotlight.
Smith debuted on screen in the 1994 comedy “The Hudsucker Proxy.” She also starred in “Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult,” which earned her favorable reviews.
Smith married oil business mogul, J. Howard Marshall, in June 1994, who was 62 years her senior. After Marshall’s death, a bitter legal battle ensued over his $1.6 billion estate, which Smith ultimately did not inherit.
Bankruptcy and Legal Battles
In 1996, Smith declared bankruptcy in California. The legal battles over Marshall’s estate continued even after Smith’s death in 2007.
Smith’s estate was left to her daughter Danielynn. Despite the legal battles and controversies, Smith’s legacy as a model and TV personality remains.
Anna Nicole Smith led a life full of highs and lows. Despite the controversies and legal battles, she left an indelible mark on the entertainment industry.
1. What was Anna Nicole Smith’s net worth at the time of her death?
Anna Nicole Smith had a net worth of $1 million at the time of her death.
2. Did Anna Nicole Smith inherit anything from J. Howard Marshall’s estate?
No, Anna Nicole Smith did not inherit anything from J. Howard Marshall’s estate.
3. What was Anna Nicole Smith’s profession?
Anna Nicole Smith was a model, actress, and television personality.
4. Who inherited Anna Nicole Smith’s estate?
Anna Nicole Smith’s estate was left to her daughter, Danielynn.
5. How did Anna Nicole Smith become famous?
Anna Nicole Smith first gained fame after being named the 1993 Playmate of the Year and later through her work as a model for Guess Jeans and as a reality TV star.
Disclaimer: This article is written by John Nay and his views don't reflect those of PredictGov. We don't guarantee the accuracy Use your own judgment before relying on it. All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. For concerns, use our Comment Box or Contact Us form. We're not liable for any losses or damages due to this content.