Blac Chyna, an American reality television personality, ex-stripper, and social media entrepreneur, has a net worth of $5 million. This figure may seem surprising to some, as rumors have circulated that she makes a staggering $20 million per month from her OnlyFans account. However, these claims have been debunked by Chyna herself, who testified in her lawsuit against the Kardashians that her total earnings from OnlyFans amounted to $1 million. Furthermore, she reported that her annual income from all sources is approximately $2 million.
- Harry Hamlin’s Net Worth Soars in 2023: Surprising Findings Revealed!
- Ellen DeGeneres Net Worth Reaches New Heights: Diverse Career and Shrewd Investments
- What Happened to Elizabeth Holmes’ Net Worth? Discover the Dramatic Fall of the Former Billionaire
- Deray Davis: Revealing His Impressive Net Worth and Multifaceted Career in 2023
- Shaggy’s Net Worth in 2023 Revealed: Surprising Details About the Grammy Award-Winning Artist’s Wealth
Summary of Blac Chyna’s Net Worth
|Net Worth||Date of Birth||Profession|
|$5 Million||May 11, 1988||Reality TV Personality, Model, Entrepreneur|
Details on Blac Chyna’s Net Worth
- OnlyFans Earnings: Contrary to popular belief, Blac Chyna’s earnings from OnlyFans total to $1 million, far less than the rumored $20 million per month.
- Kardashian Lawsuit: Chyna filed a lawsuit against the Kardashians in 2017, claiming that the family intentionally caused her reality show to be canceled, which she believes damaged her career and reputation.
- Personal Finances: In her lawsuit, Chyna revealed her personal financial struggles, asserting that she made around $2 million per year from all income sources.
— Blac Chyna (@BLACCHYNAl) September 10, 2023
Early Life and Career
Blac Chyna, born Angela Renee White on May 11, 1988, started her career as a stripper before transitioning into modeling. She found fame after being mentioned in a song by Drake, which paved the way for multiple job offers, including being Nicki Minaj’s stunt double.
Despite widespread rumors that Blac Chyna was earning $20 million per month from OnlyFans, the reality TV star revealed in her lawsuit against the Kardashians that her total earnings from the platform were $1 million.
Reality Television and Lawsuit
Chyna starred in the reality TV show ‘Rob & Chyna,’ which was canceled after one season. She filed a lawsuit against the Kardashians, alleging that they intentionally got her show canceled, causing significant damage to her career.
During her lawsuit, Chyna revealed her financial struggles, stating that she had made $2 million per year in 2018, 2019, and 2020. She also claimed to not have a personal bank account and had not filed personal taxes for several years.
Aside from her career in entertainment, Chyna has been involved in several business ventures, primarily in the beauty industry. She has been promoting her hair extension business, Hearts Pure, on her social media platforms.
While the perception of Blac Chyna’s net worth may have been skewed by rumors and speculation, the reality TV star and entrepreneur has a net worth of $5 million. Her income sources are diverse, ranging from her OnlyFans account to her business ventures in the beauty industry.
- What is Blac Chyna’s net worth?
Blac Chyna has a net worth of $5 million.
- How much does Blac Chyna earn from OnlyFans?
Blac Chyna has made a total of $1 million from OnlyFans.
- What was the cause of Blac Chyna’s lawsuit against the Kardashians?
Chyna filed a lawsuit against the Kardashians, claiming they intentionally got her reality show ‘Rob & Chyna’ canceled.
- What are Blac Chyna’s sources of income?
Chyna’s income sources include her OnlyFans account, reality TV appearances, and her beauty business ventures.
- What is Blac Chyna’s latest business venture?
Chyna has been promoting her hair extension business, Hearts Pure.
Disclaimer: This article is written by John Nay and his views don't reflect those of PredictGov. We don't guarantee the accuracy Use your own judgment before relying on it. All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. For concerns, use our Comment Box or Contact Us form. We're not liable for any losses or damages due to this content.