Acclaimed American television journalist David Muir has an estimated net worth of $25 million. Currently serving as the anchor of “ABC World News Tonight” and co-anchor of the ABC newsmagazine program “20/20”, Muir’s successful career in journalism has significantly contributed to his substantial wealth.
- What is Jared Fogle’s Net Worth After Legal Troubles? – Discover the Financial Rise and Fall of the Former Subway Spokesperson
- What is Chelsea Clinton’s Net Worth? Click Here to Discover how Chelsea Earned her Wealth!
- Carol Burnett’s Remarkable Journey: A Look at Her Net Worth and Legacy
- Le-Glue’s Impressive Net Worth Journey: A Million-Dollar Success Story in 2023
- Prime Hydration Net Worth Surpasses Expectations: An Industry Game-Changer in 2022
Summary of David Muir Net Worth
|Net Worth||$25 Million|
|Salary||$8 Million Per Year|
|Date of Birth||Nov 8, 1973|
Further Exploration into David Muir’s Net Worth
- David Muir’s primary source of income is his professional career as a journalist. He has been a part of the ABC Network for years.
- His annual salary at ABC is estimated to be around $8 million.
- His net worth has seen a significant increase due to his long-standing career in the media industry and his various roles within ABC News.
Early Life and Education
David Muir was born on November 8, 1973, in Syracuse, New York. He graduated magna cum laude in 1995 with his Bachelor of Arts in journalism from Ithaca College.
Muir kick-started his career in broadcast journalism at WTVH-TV in Syracuse, where he interned while in high school. He later worked as an anchor and reporter at the station from 1994 to 2000.
So often we toss around the words icon, legend, trailblazer – but Barbara Walters was all of these. And perhaps, above all else, Barbara Walters was brave. She paved the way for so many – we learned from her – and remain in awe of her to this day. RIP, Barbara. pic.twitter.com/ovmtCebcGe
— David Muir (@DavidMuir) December 31, 2022
Joining ABC News
In the summer of 2003, Muir joined ABC News as the anchor of the overnight news program “World News Now”. He eventually succeeded Diane Sawyer as the anchor and managing editor of “ABC World News Tonight” in 2014.
Since 2013, Muir has been successfully co-anchoring the newsmagazine program “20/20” with Elizabeth Vargas. This has further added to his recognition and wealth.
Major World Events Coverage
Throughout his tenure at ABC News, Muir has covered many major world events, such as Hurricane Katrina and the Egyptian Revolution, among others. These significant assignments have boosted his professional profile and earnings.
Real Estate Investments
David Muir owns a spectacular home on New York’s Skaneateles Lake, which he purchased for $7 million in 2019. This investment forms a significant part of his net worth.
David Muir’s net worth is a testament to his successful and lengthy career in journalism. His dedication, hard work, and outstanding contributions to the field have led to his substantial earnings and esteemed reputation.
- What is David Muir’s net worth?
David Muir’s net worth is estimated to be $25 million.
- What is David Muir’s annual salary?
His annual salary is reported to be around $8 million.
- What is David Muir’s profession?
David Muir is a renowned American television journalist.
- When was David Muir born?
David Muir was born on November 8, 1973.
- What major events has David Muir covered?
David Muir has covered many major world events, including Hurricane Katrina, the Egyptian Revolution, and others.
Disclaimer: This article is written by John Nay and his views don't reflect those of PredictGov. We don't guarantee the accuracy Use your own judgment before relying on it. All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. For concerns, use our Comment Box or Contact Us form. We're not liable for any losses or damages due to this content.