For those curious about the stature of the youthful superhero, Miles Morales stands at 5’8″ ft or 173 cm in height, and weighs around 160 lbs or 73 kg. This teenage Spider-Man from Earth-616 is taller and heavier than the former Spider-Man, Peter Parker, and his physical attributes contribute to his agile combat moves.
- Exploring How Tall are Leprechauns: Unraveling the Mystery
- Uncovering the Mystery: How Tall Was Hercules?
- How Tall is Pepe Aguilar? Exploring the Towering Figure in the Latin Music Scene
- Unveiling the Imposing Stature of Trent Williams: A Deep Dive into His Career and Achievements
- How Tall is Simone Biles? Discover the Height of this Remarkable Gymnast and Her Impressive Achievements
Summary of how tall is Miles Morales
|Miles Morales||5’8″ ft or 173 cm||160 lbs or 73 kg|
|Peter Parker (Earth-616)||5’5″ ft or 165 cm||140 lbs or 63.3 kg|
Detailed Analysis: How tall is Miles Morales?
Miles Morales, the second Spider-Man of the Ultimate Universe, is notably taller than the original Spider-Man, Peter Parker. While Peter stands at an average height of 5’5″ ft or 165 cm, Miles measures up at 5’8″ ft or 173 cm. This difference in height has been a topic of interest among fans and followers of the Spider-Man series.
The Origin of Miles Morales
Miles Gonzalo Morales hails from Brooklyn, New York City, and was transported from his home universe, Earth-1610, to Earth-616 following the destruction and subsequent recreation of the Multiverse. His journey into the world of superheroes began after being bitten by a genetically altered spider enhanced with the Oz Formula.
Miles Morales versus Other Spider-Man Figures
Each Spider-Man comic character has flaunted different height stats over the years, ranging between 5’8″ and 5’10”. However, this doesn’t necessarily translate to the Spider-Man figures seen within the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). For example, Tobey Maguire, who portrayed Peter Parker, is around 5’7″, significantly shorter than the comic character’s reported height.
The Weight of Miles Morales
Alongside height, the weight of Miles Morales is also of interest. He weighs around 160 lbs or 72.57 kg, which is heavier than the original Spider-Man, Peter Parker, who weighs an average of 140 lbs or 63.3 kg.
Comparing Spider-Man Actors’ Heights
The heights of real-world actors rarely match that of their comic counterparts. For instance, Tom Holland is approximately 5’8″ or 173 cm, close to the comic stats, while Andrew Garfield stands at 5’10” or 179 cm, matching his Spider-Man character’s height.
The Unique Abilities of Miles Morales
Despite being a teenager, Miles Morales exhibits unique electric powers and special abilities. His skills and expertise are expected to improve over time, much like many Spider-Man figures who have had to adapt due to various events and threats.
Miles Morales’ height and weight contribute significantly to his agility and fighting style. Despite being a teenager, his physical attributes have made him a formidable Spider-Man. As he ages into adulthood, fans can expect him to grow even taller and heavier, enhancing his heroic abilities.
- What is the height of Miles Morales?Miles Morales stands at 5’8″ ft or 173 cm in height.
- How much does Miles Morales weigh?Miles Morales weighs around 160 lbs or 73 kg.
- How does Miles Morales’ height compare to Peter Parker’s?Miles Morales is taller than Peter Parker of Earth-616, who stands at 5’5″ ft or 165 cm.
- What are the unique abilities of Miles Morales?Miles Morales exhibits unique electric powers and special abilities, different from other Spider-Man figures.
- Who is the tallest actor to play Spider-Man?Andrew Garfield is the tallest Spider-Man actor so far, with a height of 5’10” or 179 cm.
Disclaimer: This article is written by Noimi Harris and his views don't reflect those of PredictGov. We don't guarantee the accuracy Use your own judgment before relying on it. All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. For concerns, use our Comment Box or Contact Us form. We're not liable for any losses or damages due to this content.