Former senior White House advisor Jared Kushner is well-known for his political career under his father-in-law, former President Donald Trump. But apart from his political endeavors, Kushner is also a prominent figure in the real estate and investment industry. His net worth is estimated to be around $800 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
- What Will Future’s Net Worth Be in 2023? Find Out His Success Story and Business Ventures
- Sheryl Lee Ralph’s Net Worth Soars in 2023 with a Successful Career in Entertainment
- Travis Kelce Net Worth: Football Star’s Millions and Surprising Ventures
- Swizz Beatz Net Worth Soars in 2023: Music Career and Business Ventures Drive Wealth
- NFL Coach Kyle Shanahan’s Net Worth Revealed – Impressive Figures Surpass Expectations
Summary of Jared Kushner Net Worth
|Net Worth||Source of Wealth||Notable Investments|
|$800 million||Real Estate, Investments, Business Dealings||Apartment portfolio worth $1.15 billion, Art collection, Real Estate Investment Trust over $700 million|
Detailed Analysis of Jared Kushner Net Worth
- Jared Kushner’s net worth is greatly influenced by his extensive dealings in the real estate industry.
- His investments in an apartment portfolio worth a reported $1.15 billion significantly contribute to his wealth.
- Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, are also the reported beneficiaries of a real estate investment trust worth over $700 million as of June 2018.
- Since departing the White House, Kushner founded private equity firm Affinity Partners, which recently announced a major investment in Oakland-based startup Mosaic Financial.
Jared Kushner’s Business Dealings
The son of real estate magnate Charles Kushner, Jared also works extensively in the real estate industry. The family business, the Kushner Companies, is worth an estimated $7 billion.
Today is the second anniversary of the Abraham Accords signing at the White House. I am proud of what we accomplished to advance peace and prosperity. 🇺🇸🇮🇱🇦🇪🇧🇭🇸🇩🇲🇦 pic.twitter.com/PARS8gyero
— Jared Kushner (@jaredkushner) September 15, 2022
During his time at Harvard, Kushner kicked off his real estate investment career, earning $20 million in profit by the time he dissolved Somerville Building Associates in 2005.
Purchase of The New York Observer
Kushner purchased the newspaper The New York Observer in 2006. This investment added another facet to his business portfolio and expanded his influence in the media industry.
Founding of Affinity Partners
After leaving the White House, Kushner founded private equity firm Affinity Partners. The firm recently announced a major investment in Oakland-based startup Mosaic Financial.
Personal Life and Education
Born on January 10, 1981, Kushner was raised in a Modern Orthodox Jewish environment. He graduated from the Frisch School in 1999 and earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in government in 2003. He later earned a joint J.D.-M.B.A degree from the New York University School of Law and New York University Stern School of Business in 2007.
With an estimated net worth of $800 million, Jared Kushner is indeed a wealthy individual. His wealth is primarily the result of his extensive real estate dealings and investments. Despite the controversies surrounding him, his business acumen and investment decisions have ensured his position as a notable figure in the American financial landscape.
1. What is Jared Kushner’s net worth?
Jared Kushner’s net worth is estimated to be around $800 million.
2. What are the major sources of Jared Kushner’s wealth?
His wealth mainly comes from his real estate dealings and investments.
3. What is Jared Kushner’s educational background?
He has a Bachelor of Arts degree in government and a joint J.D.-M.B.A degree from New York University.
4. What is Kushner Companies?
Kushner Companies is the family business of Jared Kushner, which is heavily involved in the real estate industry.
5. What is Affinity Partners?
Affinity Partners is a private equity firm founded by Jared Kushner after he left the White House.
Disclaimer: This article is written by Noimi Harris and his views don't reflect those of PredictGov. We don't guarantee the accuracy Use your own judgment before relying on it. All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. For concerns, use our Comment Box or Contact Us form. We're not liable for any losses or damages due to this content.