Australian actor Liam Hemsworth has a reported net worth of $28 million. He made his mark in Hollywood through his role as Gale Hawthorne in the blockbuster “Hunger Games” franchise. Hemsworth has also gained recognition for his performances in other films such as “The Last Song”, “Independence Day: Resurgence”, and “Isn’t It Romantic”.
- Le-Glue’s Impressive Net Worth Journey: A Million-Dollar Success Story in 2023
- How Rich is French Montana? Uncover His Net Worth and Lucrative Music Career
- The Staggering Net Worth of the Mars Family Revealed
- Marlo Thomas’ Net Worth Soars in 2023, Surprising Fans with Impressive Wealth Journey
- How Much is Bill Clinton’s Net Worth? Discover How the Former President Accumulated His Wealth
Summary of Liam Hemsworth Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$28 Million|
|Height:||6 feet 3 inches|
|Age:||33 years old|
|Notable Roles:||Gale Hawthorne in “The Hunger Games”, Will Blakelee in “The Last Song”|
Detailed Look at Liam Hemsworth Net Worth
Having a net worth of $28 million, Liam Hemsworth is one of the most successful young actors in Hollywood. He has earned his wealth through a combination of film roles, endorsements, and real estate investments.
- Most of his earnings come from his acting career, particularly his role in the “Hunger Games” series.
- He has also earned significant income from endorsement deals with various brands.
- Hemsworth has invested in real estate, owning properties in Malibu, California, and Byron Bay, Australia.
Liam Hemsworth’s Acting Career
Liam Hemsworth started his acting career in Australia, landing roles in the soap opera “Neighbours” and the children’s television series “The Elephant Princess”. His big break came when he was cast as Gale Hawthorne in “The Hunger Games” series, which catapulted him to international fame.
— Liam Hemsworth (@LiamHemsworth) May 9, 2020
Real Estate Investments
Aside from acting, Hemsworth has invested in real estate. He owned a house in Malibu, California, which he purchased for $6.8 million in 2014. However, the house was destroyed in the Woolsey Fire in 2018 and was sold for $3.6 million in 2020. He also owns a home in Byron Bay, Australia, which he bought for $4 million in 2019.
Born on January 13, 1990, in Melbourne, Australia, Hemsworth comes from a family of actors. His brothers, Chris and Luke Hemsworth, are also well-known actors. The Hemsworth brothers grew up on Phillip Island, a small island southeast of Melbourne, where they spent a lot of time surfing and exploring.
Hemsworth’s personal life, particularly his relationship with singer/actress Miley Cyrus, has also been in the spotlight. The couple met while filming “The Last Song” in 2009, got married in 2018, and divorced in 2020. Hemsworth is currently dating Gabriella Brooks, a model from Sydney, Australia.
Continuing his successful acting career, Hemsworth has been announced as the new lead in the Netflix fantasy series “The Witcher”. He is set to replace Henry Cavill, playing the character Geralt of Rivia in Season 4.
With a net worth of $28 million, Liam Hemsworth has undoubtedly made a name for himself in the entertainment industry. His acting talent, combined with his smart investments, have contributed to his wealth. As he continues to secure high-profile roles, Hemsworth’s net worth is expected to grow in the coming years.
- What is Liam Hemsworth’s net worth?
Liam Hemsworth has a net worth of $28 million.
- How did Liam Hemsworth earn his wealth?
Most of his wealth comes from his successful acting career, particularly his role in the “Hunger Games” series. He has also earned money from endorsement deals and real estate investments.
- What is Liam Hemsworth’s height?
Liam Hemsworth is 6 feet 3 inches tall.
- Who are Liam Hemsworth’s brothers?
Liam Hemsworth’s brothers, Chris and Luke Hemsworth, are also actors.
- Who is Liam Hemsworth dating?
Liam Hemsworth is currently dating Gabriella Brooks, a model from Sydney, Australia.
Disclaimer: This article is written by Noimi Harris and his views don't reflect those of PredictGov. We don't guarantee the accuracy Use your own judgment before relying on it. All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. For concerns, use our Comment Box or Contact Us form. We're not liable for any losses or damages due to this content.