LiAngelo Ball, the professional American basketball player, recently signed an Exhibit 9 non-guaranteed camp deal with the Charlotte Hornets. The contract is for one season and is worth a minimum of $1,017,781.
- What’s Becky Quick Salary on CNBC? Discover Income Details of the Co-Anchor of ‘Squawk Box’.
- How Much Does Ginger Zee Make as ABC’s Chief Meteorologist? Find Out Her Salary!
- How Much Does Dylan Dreyer Earn? Discover Her Impressive Annual Salary and Net Worth
- Ari Melber’s Impressive Net Worth and Media Career: Insights into His Success
- How Much was Don Lemon’s Salary at CNN? Discover the Huge Fortune He Accumulated Over the Years!
Summary of LiAngelo Ball Salary
|Exhibit 10||Detroit Pistons||1 Year||$898,310|
|Exhibit 10||Charlotte Hornets||1 Year||$925,258|
|Exhibit 9||Charlotte Hornets||1 Year||$1,017,781|
Detailed Look at LiAngelo Ball Salary
- LiAngelo Ball’s first NBA contract was a one-year, $898,310 Exhibit 10 deal with the Detroit Pistons.
- His second contract was another one-year Exhibit 10 contract worth $925,258 with the Hornets.
- The most recent contract he signed is an Exhibit 9 one-year, non-guaranteed deal with the Charlotte Hornets worth $1,017,781.
Exhibit 9 vs Exhibit 10 Contracts
An Exhibit 9 contract is a non-guaranteed camp deal allowing teams to fill their rosters up to 20 players through the preseason without counting against the cap. It offers teams protection in the event of a player’s injury.
Exhibit 10 contracts, on the other hand, allow franchises to convert a player to a two-way contract and offer a bonus worth up to $50K if the player is waived and then spends at least 60 days with the team’s G-League affiliate.
LiAngelo Ball’s NBA Journey
LiAngelo’s journey in the NBA has been filled with ups and downs. He signed an Exhibit 10 contract with the Detroit Pistons in 2020, only to be waived 12 days later.
He then signed another Exhibit 10 contract with the Hornets, and most recently, an Exhibit 9 deal with the same team, hoping to secure a spot in their roster after the preseason.
LiAngelo Ball Net Worth
LiAngelo Ball’s net worth is estimated to be around $6 million. This includes his NBA salary and income from playing overseas.
His contract with the Charlotte Hornets, which expires in 2023, pays him $1 million per year.
Future Contract Prospects
Once LiAngelo’s current contract with the Hornets expires in 2023, he will have the option to renegotiate his contract with the Pistons or become a free agent.
According to basketball analysts, he could potentially secure a $50 million contract for five years after his current contract concludes.
The Ball Family Net Worth
LiAngelo’s brothers, Lonzo and LaMelo Ball, also have significant net worths due to their successful NBA careers. LaMelo’s net worth is bolstered by his $35 million contract with the Charlotte Hornets and a $100 million contract with Puma.
Lonzo, on the other hand, was valued at $12 million before his recent deal with the Chicago Bulls, which reportedly offers more than $21 million as an annual salary.
Despite the hurdles, LiAngelo Ball has shown resilience in his basketball career. With his current contract with the Hornets and potential future prospects, his financial future in the NBA looks promising.
- What is LiAngelo Ball’s current salary?
LiAngelo Ball’s current salary is $1,017,781 under a one-year Exhibit 9 contract with the Charlotte Hornets.
- What is the net worth of LiAngelo Ball?
LiAngelo Ball’s net worth is estimated to be around $6 million.
- What is an Exhibit 9 contract?
An Exhibit 9 contract is a non-guaranteed camp deal that allows NBA teams to fill their rosters up to 20 players through the preseason.
- What is an Exhibit 10 contract?
An Exhibit 10 contract allows a franchise to convert a player to a two-way contract and offers a bonus if the player is waived and then spends at least 60 days with the team’s G-League affiliate.
- What are LiAngelo’s future contract prospects?
Upon the expiry of his current contract in 2023, LiAngelo could potentially secure a $50 million contract for five years, according to basketball analysts.
Disclaimer: This article is written by Noimi Harris and his views don't reflect those of PredictGov. We don't guarantee the accuracy Use your own judgment before relying on it. All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. For concerns, use our Comment Box or Contact Us form. We're not liable for any losses or damages due to this content.