The highly anticipated Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) has been fully unveiled by Activision during the recent Call of Duty Next event. With its release date set for November 10, fans across PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC are gearing up for a thrilling gaming experience. Alongside the standard $70 edition, a high-end Vault edition, packed with several extras, will also be available for preorder.
- Australian Shepherd vs German Shepherd: Comparing Breeds for Your Family Pet | Explore Differences in Coat, Size & Lifespan
- Supernova Festival Israel Lineup Interrupted by Tragic Attack, Results in Over 260 Fatalities – Full Event Breakdown and International Response
- Can You Go Live On Snapchat? Exploring the Platform’s Unique Video Features
- Understanding Who Hamas Group Is: Militant Palestinian Faction with Links to the Muslim Brotherhood
- Exploring Books Like ‘A Little Life’ That Balance Pain and Love | A Guide to Similar Reading Experiences
Summary of MW3 release date
|Modern Warfare 3||November 10||PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC||Standard and Vault||$70 (Standard)|
Detailed Insights on MW3 release date
- The upcoming release of Modern Warfare 3 comes with several perks for those who preorder, including early access to the beta and a seven-day head start on the game’s campaign.
- The game offers a full campaign that resumes the story from where Modern Warfare 2 left off, focusing on Vladimir Makarov, the main antagonist of the original Modern Warfare franchise.
- Modern Warfare 3 brings nostalgia with remastered versions of all 16 maps from 2009’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, along with more than 12 new core 6v6 maps planned for post-launch seasons.
- Modern Warfare 3 will feature a classic minimap and perk system, with over 30 weapons and a detailed customization feature for weapon tuning.
- The game introduces a new Warzone map, Urzikstan, featuring 11 major points of interest and designed for both battle royale and Plunder modes.
Revisiting the Campaign
Modern Warfare 3 brings a riveting campaign that promises more player choices than ever. Activision describes the campaign as a blend of cinematic experiences and free-form Open Combat Missions.
Players can choose their tactics and equipment, opting for stealth or explosive approaches, and leverage available vehicles for a more dynamic gameplay experience.
— Modern Warfare III Informer (@MW3CODInformer) October 9, 2023
Multiplayer Maps and Modes
The game revives the classic maps from Modern Warfare 2, each updated with new gameplay features and modes. Map voting is also set to return, giving players more control over their match experiences.
Furthermore, post-launch seasons will introduce more than 12 new core 6v6 maps, with three large-scale Ground War modes and one colossal-size map for the objective-based War mode.
Perks and Minimap Changes
Modern Warfare 3 restores the classic minimap and perk system. The minimap will display red dots when enemies fire unsuppressed weapons, and perks will be based on wearable gear, with each gear type serving as a perk category.
This game offers a vast weapon pool of over 30 weapons, each with unique mastery camos for players to unlock.
Warzone and Zombies
Modern Warfare 3 introduces a new Warzone map, Urzikstan, designed for both battle royale and Plunder modes. In addition, 2024 will see the arrival of a new version of Warzone Ranked and the Fortune’s Keep and Rebirth Island maps.
For the first time in the Modern Warfare series, a Zombies mode is being added, bringing an open-world experience with survival elements and PvE extraction.
Weapon Pool and Gunsmith
The game comes with a massive weapon pool, featuring over 30 weapons. The Gunsmith customization feature returns, offering detailed weapon tuning and enhanced layers of customization with detailed stats for each attachment and new aftermarket parts for greater personalization.
Carry Forward Content
In a first for Call of Duty, Modern Warfare 3 will allow weapons, operators, camos, and more to be carried over from Modern Warfare 2. Activision also announced the creation of a unified hub, Call of Duty HQ, where players can access all their Call of Duty content in one place.
With its release date fast approaching, Modern Warfare 3 promises a thrilling gaming experience, packed with immersive campaigns, diverse maps, and new gameplay features. Whether you’re a fan of the Modern Warfare series or a newcomer, this game is shaping up to be a must-play.
- When is the release date of MW3?
The game is set to be released on November 10.
- What platforms will MW3 be available on?
Modern Warfare 3 will be available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC.
- What are the editions of MW3?
There will be two editions: Standard and Vault.
- What new features does MW3 offer?
Modern Warfare 3 brings a full campaign, remastered maps, a classic minimap and perk system, a massive weapon pool, and new Warzone and Zombies modes.
- Can I carry over my weapons and operators from Modern Warfare 2 to Modern Warfare 3?
Yes, for the first time in Call of Duty, weapons, operators, camos, and more can be transferred from Modern Warfare 2 to Modern Warfare 3.
Disclaimer: This article is written by John Nay and his views don't reflect those of PredictGov. We don't guarantee the accuracy Use your own judgment before relying on it. All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. For concerns, use our Comment Box or Contact Us form. We're not liable for any losses or damages due to this content.