PnB Rock, born as Rakeem Hashim Allen, was an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and actor who had a successful career in the music industry. At the time of his unfortunate death in September 2022, PnB Rock’s net worth was estimated to be around $3 million.
- Pharrell Williams’ Multifaceted Success Revealed: From Music to Fashion to Philanthropy
- Chyna’s Dramatic Journey: Unveiling Her Net Worth at Death
- Mo Farah Net Worth: Olympic Legend’s Fortune Revealed | Career, Charity Work, Media Appearances
- What’s Jennifer Lawrence’s Net Worth as of 2023? Dive into the Hollywood Star’s Magical Money Journey!
- Net Worth ZZ Top: Explore the Wealth and Success of Rock Icons
Summary of PnB Rock’s Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$3 Million|
|Source of Wealth:||Music, Acting, Songwriting|
|Date of Birth:||December 9, 1991|
|Date of Death:||September 12, 2022|
|Birth Place:||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
Detailed Look into PnB Rock’s Net Worth
- Album Sales: PnB Rock’s net worth was significantly influenced by the sales of his studio albums “Catch These Vibes” and “TrapStar Turnt PopStar”. Both albums ranked high on various music charts, including the Billboard 200.
- Single Sales: His single “Selfish” reached #16 on the US Rap chart and #21 on the US R&B/Hip-Hop chart and was certified platinum.
- Real Estate: PnB Rock’s net worth also included his real estate investments. In 2017, he bought a $1.8 million estate in Burbank, California, which has since doubled in value.
— PnBRock (@PnBRock) December 19, 2022
Early Life and Struggles
Named Rakeem Hashim Allen at birth, PnB Rock was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on December 9, 1991. His father was murdered when he was just three years old, leaving his mother to raise him and his four siblings.
His family struggled financially and lived in and out of shelters. PnB Rock got into legal trouble at a young age, leading to his placement in a youth detention program at 13.
Beginnings in Music
Ironically, PnB Rock began writing music while in county jail for drug possession and other crimes. His early songs reflected the struggles he experienced on the streets.
After his release, he put his songs to use, paying homage to his upbringing on Pastorius and Baynton Streets with his stage name, PnB Rock.
Rise to Stardom
His music quickly gained local recognition, leading to a multi-year contract with Atlantic Records. His debut studio album, “GTTM: Goin Thru the Motions,” debuted at number 28 on the Billboard Top 100.
He went on to work with renowned artists like Fetty Wap, 21 Savage, and Rich The Kid and was named one of the ten “freshmen” for XXL’s “2017 Freshman Class”.
Legacy and Impact
PnB Rock’s story is one of perseverance and resilience. Despite numerous adversities, he pursued his passion for music and achieved significant success.
His story serves as a reminder that success can be achieved through dedication and hard work, regardless of one’s circumstances.
PnB Rock’s net worth of $3 million at the time of his death is a testament to his talent and hard work. Despite his early struggles and adversities, he managed to rise to stardom and leave a significant mark on the music industry.
1. What was PnB Rock’s net worth at the time of his death?
PnB Rock’s net worth was estimated to be around $3 million at the time of his death.
2. What were the main sources of PnB Rock’s net worth?
His net worth primarily came from his music sales, both albums and singles, and his real estate investments.
3. When and where was PnB Rock born?
PnB Rock was born on December 9, 1991, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States.
4. How did PnB Rock start his music career?
PnB Rock started writing music while in county jail. After his release, his music gained local recognition, leading to a contract with Atlantic Records.
5. What is PnB Rock’s real name?
PnB Rock’s real name is Rakeem Hashim Allen.
Disclaimer: This article is written by Noimi Harris and his views don't reflect those of PredictGov. We don't guarantee the accuracy Use your own judgment before relying on it. All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. For concerns, use our Comment Box or Contact Us form. We're not liable for any losses or damages due to this content.