English writer, presenter, and professional poker player, Victoria Coren Mitchell, has a net worth of approximately $2 million. Her wealth stems from her varied career, including her weekly columns for The Guardian and the Observer newspapers, hosting the BBC television quiz series Only Connect, and her successful stints as a professional poker player.
- What is Corinna Kopf’s Net Worth in 2023? Discover the Riches of this Social Media Sensation!
- What is David Zaslav’s Net Worth in 2023? Find Out How the Media Executive Amassed His $220 Million Fortune
- Summer Walker’s Journey to a $4 Million Net Worth Revealed
- What Was Sean Connery’s Net Worth at the Time of His Passing? Discover the Legacy of His Phenomenal Wealth!
- Bow Wow’s Impressive Net Worth in 2023 Revealed – Music, Acting, and Business Ventures
Summary of Victoria Coren Mitchell Net Worth
|Source of Wealth||Estimated Earnings|
|Writing and Presenting||$1 million|
|Professional Poker Player||$1 million|
|Total Net Worth||$2 million|
Victoria Coren Mitchell Net Worth
Victoria Coren Mitchell has earned her net worth through a diverse range of activities. These include:
- Writing for notable newspapers such as The Guardian and The Observer.
- Presenting the popular BBC television quiz series, Only Connect.
- Winning two European Poker Tour titles and finishing in the money twice at the World Series of Poker.
Time to torch my image as a respectable quiz show host. Would *you* like to know how I made a million without standing up?
No wait, not that. My poker memoir, For Richer, For Poorer, is published at last as an audiobook! pic.twitter.com/qJcVIF5WJO
— Victoria Coren Mitchell (@VictoriaCoren) September 15, 2023
Victoria Coren Mitchell began her writing career at a young age. At 14, she had a short story published in Just Seventeen magazine and won a competition to write a column about teenage life for The Daily Telegraph’s weekend section.
Over the years, Victoria has authored several books, including Love 16 and Once More, with Feeling. Her book “For Richer, For Poorer: A Love Affair with Poker” was released in 2009. She also writes weekly columns for The Guardian and The Observer newspapers.
Victoria has made a name for herself on television as the host of the BBC quiz show Only Connect. She has also appeared on shows like I Love the 80s, The Big Breakfast, The Wright Stuff, Question Time, Have I Got News for You, and 8 Out of 10 Cats.
In addition to her writing and presenting work, Victoria is a successful professional poker player. She became the first woman to win an event on the European Poker Tour and was a member of Team PokerStars Pro. She has won nearly £1 million from just two tournaments.
Victoria is married to actor David Mitchell. The couple, both Oxford University graduates, share a daughter and continue to work in their respective fields, contributing to their combined wealth.
Victoria Coren Mitchell’s net worth of $2 million is a testament to her diverse talents and successful career in writing, presenting, and professional poker. Her success is an inspiration to many and proves that one can excel in multiple fields.
- What is Victoria Coren Mitchell’s net worth?
Victoria Coren Mitchell’s net worth is estimated to be around $2 million.
- How did Victoria Coren Mitchell earn her net worth?
She earned her wealth through her career as a writer, presenter, and professional poker player.
- What are some of Victoria Coren Mitchell’s notable achievements?
She is the first woman to win an event on the European Poker Tour and the host of the popular BBC quiz show Only Connect.
- Who is Victoria Coren Mitchell married to?
She is married to actor David Mitchell.
- What are Victoria Coren Mitchell’s other sources of income?
Apart from her earnings from writing and presenting, she has also earned significant amounts from her successful poker career.
Disclaimer: This article is written by Noimi Harris and his views don't reflect those of PredictGov. We don't guarantee the accuracy Use your own judgment before relying on it. All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. For concerns, use our Comment Box or Contact Us form. We're not liable for any losses or damages due to this content.